Tuesday 23 September 2014

Bird

Click for LARGER image!

I've been doing a lot of experimenting with different styles, colours, pens, techniques etc.  Sometimes I feel weird being all over the map but then I think, That's OK!  Sometimes it takes years before a person can really get comfortable; if they ever do.  In any case, I'm having so much fun trying out different things.  This comic is one of a series of 6-panel comics I'm doing in a new sketchbook.  My goal is to fill the whole sketchbook up with these random little stories! All the drawing and colouring is done by hand; I used a Pigma brush pen, Staedtler fineliner pens in various colours, and a blue mechanical pencil.  I find these satisfy my need for instant gratification all the while working toward a larger goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Shop